Our gun Shop was built in 1946 and is patterned after a similiar one that was located at Angels Camp in the Mother Lode country during the 1850s.
The iron doors served as two purposes... they served as a protection barrier against fires, and they were good protection against the bandidos who frequented the area.
The gunsmith equipment came from an old gun shop in Kentucky.
The rifles were hand-made and afterwards taken outside and "sighted in."
Kentucky rifles have the reputation of being among the most accurate firearms ever made.